Advice for landlords

We’ve gathered some useful information for landlords into one place.

Houses in multiple occupation

If you are renting out a property which is classed as a house in multiple occupation, you may need a licence.

Private sector housing forum

If you’ve got an interest in private sector housing, you may be interested in the private sector housing forum that takes place every three months at the Town Hall in Weston-super-Mare.

West of England landlord manual

The West of England partnership have put together a manual for landlords which is full of information that you will need. You can download it on the West of England private housing information website.

West of England rent with confidence accreditation scheme

Landlords can adhere to a voluntary set of standards and requirements that set out what you need to do when renting out a property. If you achieve these standards, you can receive the West of England rent with confidence accreditation.