Revised full application

If a proposed change is not suitable for a non-material or minor material amendment, you will need to send us a new application through the Planning Portal, as you did previously. The new application will need to include all the information you originally​ sent, with updates to show any change(s).

When sending us any application to change an approved scheme, it is important that you make this clear in the description. Please see our page on minor material amendments below for guidance on how to signpost changes. 

Listed building consent

If the application you are looking to change has a parallel application for listed building consent, you will need to see if it impacts on your consideration for listing. If it does, you will need to send in a new listed building consent application which shows the change(s).