Complaining about councillors

You can complain if you believe the behaviour or conduct of an elected or co-opted councillor is unsuitable and breaches the code of conduct.

Your complaint will be reviewed by our standards sub-committee.  You will be told what their decision is and the reasons for any action taken will be explained. There is no appeal against their decision.

The code of conduct expected of councillors is detailed in part five of our constitution.