Complaints about councillors

You can complain if you believe the behaviour or conduct of an elected or co-opted councillor (member) is unsuitable and breaches the code of conduct. Use the councillor complaint form below. 

Councillor complaint form

How to fill in the form:

  • download the councillor complaint form
  • type the details of your complaint in the form
  • save the file and email to the below address