Personal licence

You need this licence if you are making or authorising the sale or supply of alcohol.

You must ensure all three forms are submitted to us. Please post your application to the licensing team.

Applications must be submitted with:

  • a criminal conviction certificate (apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service check on the GOV.UK website)
  • two passport size photographs of yourself
  • any licensing qualifications
  • your fee


licensing team

Licensing, Town Hall, Walliscote Grove Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1UJ