Junction 21 mentoring project
Junction 21 mentoring and advocacy service is a young person’s support project managed by us.
The project delivers a range of youth services including:
- independent visiting
- missing children’s interviews
We provide support for young people aged 10 to 21 who are vulnerable. This includes:
- being placed in or leaving our care
- being at risk of offending
- being at risk of anti social behaviour
- being at risk of poor educational achievement
- being known to be a member of a high impact family
Our interventions vary from short term pieces of advocacy work to long term independent visiting.