Report or request services

Complete these forms to report problems or request services.

Bins and recycling services

We’re currently using a ‘split back’ vehicle to collect recycling in some areas. Recycling and food waste are kept separate in the lorry and the recycling will get sorted in Avonmouth. Please continue to sort your recycling boxes as usual.

Planning services

Council Tax and benefits

Road and pavement issues

Environmental services

Social care

Children and young people

Anti-social behaviour

Other services

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, use our enquiry form.