document with a tick logo
Housing and accommodation licences

Caravan site licence

You need to apply to us for this licence if you are responsible for land on which caravans are regularly sited.

This includes touring, holiday and residential caravans or park homes.

If your application is refused you can contact us via the details below to discuss your case.

We aim to process new applications within 42 days. If you have not heard from us within 42 days you will be able to carry on as though your application has been granted.

Register of site rules

We are required by the Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (England) Regulations 2014 to publish a register of site rules for protected sites in our area. Complete and return the form below with your site rules.