Apply for or renew your bus pass
Use our online system to apply for a new bus pass. If you need to renew your bus pass please call 01934 426 426.apply for your bus pass online
Older person’s pass
To apply, please use our online system. Alternatively you can download our travelcard application form. Send it to us with a current passport-sized photograph together with proof of age and address.
Proof of age can be:
- birth certificate
- driving licence
- entitlement to a pension.
Proof of address can be:
- driving licence
- utilities bill
- council tax bill
We accept photocopies. You will receive your new travelcard by post within two weeks of completing your application. Passes last between one and five years.
To qualify for a disabled travelcard you must:
- be blind or partially-sighted
- be profoundly or severely deaf
- be without speech
- be disabled or have suffered an injury which has a substantial and long-term effect on your ability to walk
- be without arms or have long-term loss of use of both arms
- have learning difficulties
- be unable to drive for medical reasons, not including drivers banned for drug or alcohol use
You will need evidence that you live in North Somerset (for example a utility bill), a passport-sized photograph and proof of eligibility.
Apply for a pass
To apply for an older person’s or a disabled pass please use our online system. Alternatively you can complete our diamond travelcard application form.
Renew your bus pass
If you would like to renew your bus pass please use our online system. You will receive your replacement travelcard by post within two weeks of notifying us.
Lost or stolen passes
There is a charge of £15 to replace lost or stolen passes. Please email email@example.com or call the Diamond Travelcard enquiries team to arrange a replacement.
01934 426 426