Apply for or renew your bus pass
Older person’s pass
You need to upload a digital photograph, or have a webcam, to renew or apply for a pass. We use Experian to check your age and address.
You will receive your new travelcard by post within two weeks of completing your application. Passes last between one and five years and the expiry date will probably be the same as your birthday. You will be sent a reminder letter a few weeks before your pass is due for renewal.
To qualify for a disabled travelcard you must:
- be blind or partially-sighted
- be profoundly or severely deaf
- be without speech
- be disabled or have suffered an injury which has a substantial and long-term effect on your ability to walk
- be without arms or have long-term loss of use of both arms
- have learning difficulties
- be unable to drive for medical reasons, not including drivers banned for drug or alcohol use
You will need evidence that you live in North Somerset (for example a utility bill), a passport-sized photograph and proof of eligibility.
We’ll send you a renewal application form about four weeks before the expiry date shown on your pass. If you haven’t received a renewal application, contact us. Your new card will be sent out shortly before your current card expires.
Lost or stolen passes
There is a charge of £9 to replace lost or stolen passes. You can apply online for an older person’s card, or contact us for a disabled pass.
01934 426 426