Report anti-social behaviour

It is important to include specific details about:

  • what happened
  • when the incident happened
  • where the incident happened
  • who was involved
  • how often it takes place

We deal with:

  • noise such as loud music, noisy pubs, rowdy parties or barking dogs
  • littering (including drug related litter)
  • abandoned vehicles on public roads
report anti-social behaviour to us

The police deal with:

  • damage to property
  • graffiti
  • drunken behaviour
  • setting fires
  • inconsiderate use of vehicles

You can also report anti-social behaviour to the police using our online form, by calling 101 or by visiting the Town Hall in Weston-super-Mare.

report anti-social behaviour to the police

If you are a housing association tenant you should also tell your housing officer about the anti-social behaviour.