Junction 21 mentoring project
Junction 21 mentoring and advocacy service is a young person’s support project managed by us.
The project delivers a range of youth services including:
- independent visiting
- missing children’s interviews
We provide support for young people aged 10 to 21 who are vulnerable. This includes:
- being placed in or leaving our care
- being at risk of offending
- being at risk of anti social behaviour
- being at risk of poor educational achievement
- being known to be a member of a high impact family
Our interventions vary from short term pieces of advocacy work to long term independent visiting.
We have an approved provider status from the Mentoring and Befriending Foundation.
For more information contact: