Help with registering for MyAccount
Registering for MyAccount makes it easy for you to report and request services. It will save you time and allow you to get in touch with us at any time of the day. Contacting us this way saves us money, which we can use to provide essential services to local residents.
Even if you don’t live in North Somerset, you can still create an account to access some of our online services.
Services available on MyAccount
You can access a range of council services securely, including:
- Council Tax – view your details, set up a direct debit, make payments, apply for discounts and amend address details
- Housing Benefit – make an application and amend your circumstances
- report environmental problems – such as graffiti or fly tipping
- report a missed waste collection
- request a new or replacement bin
How to register
It takes a few minutes to register and you only need to do it once. You’ll be sent an activation email once you’ve entered your details. Simply follow the steps in the email to activate your account before you start using the service.register for MyAccount
If you don’t receive an activation email
If you don’t receive an activation email, it may have gone into your spam or junk folder. If it’s not there after five minutes, try registering again. If that doesn’t work, contact us.contact us about MyAccount