Winter shows announced at the Tropicana
An exciting range of shows will be held at the Tropicana in Weston this winter.
Following on from a successful summer theatre season, North Somerset Council and Theatre Orchard have announced that twelve ‘Theatre @ The Bay’ shows will take place at the seafront venue from November to January.
Comedy, music, dance and theatre are all part of the varied line-up of shows. Many of them will have a festive feel and will include daytime and evening performances suitable for both adults and children.
The ‘Theatre @ The Bay, Tropicana’ line-up is:
- Gloriator presented by Spitz and Co, Tuesday 1 November
- What I Learned from Johnny Bevan presented by Luke Wright, Friday 4 November
- Frankenstein, a Living Spit and Salisbury Playhouse Production, Saturday 12 – Sunday 20 November
- Glorilla presented by Spitz and Co, Friday 25 November
- Kate Dimbleby and Keith Warmington, Saturday 26 November and Saturday 11 December
- Mrs Gerrish’s Guesthouse presented by Ministry of Entertainment, Friday 2 December
- Christmas Tales with Granddad presented by Pickled Image, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 December
- The Christmassy Christmas Show presented by Squashbox Theatre, Sunday 11 December
- Noisy Nativity presented by Kid Carpet, Sunday 18 and Monday 19 December
- Christmas Special presented by Instant Wit, Wednesday 21 December
- Nutty Noah Christmas, Friday 30 December
- Beneath the Blizzard presented by Fine Chisel, Friday 13 and Saturday 14 January.
Weston College will also be returning on Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December with their performance of ‘Bad Girls’ the musical. Tickets for this show can be purchased from The Bay Café, Tropicana.
More information about all the shows, including performance times, ticket prices and age suitability, can be found at www.thebayweston.co.uk
Tickets can be booked at the Tobacco Factory Theatres box office on 0117 902 0344 or visit www.tobaccofactorytheatres.com. Tickets are also available from The Bay Café, Tropicana, Marine Parade, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 1BE.
Facilities on site include The Bay Café, a licensed bar and toilets. All the performances will be inside, but anyone going is advised to wrap up warm as some of the facilities are located outside.