Click on the links below to access help and support from a variety of sources if you:
- are concerned about the person needing help if alone in an emergency: Carelink alarm system
- are worried about who would look after them if you had an emergency of your own: register for Carers Emergency Response Scheme
- need a regular welfare check by phone from the Wellness Service: call Care Connect on 01275 888 801
- need information or advice on getting care, support or equipment for them: call Care Connect on 01275 888 801
- need information or advice about support for unpaid carers: call North Somerset Carers Support (was known as Carers Support Alliance) on 03000 120 120 (choose option 3)
- want to talk to someone about how providing care is impacting your own life: call Care Connect on 01275 888 801 and ask about a Carers Needs Assessment.
Please note, Care Connect opening hours are 8am-6pm. They will be closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Monday 27 and Tuesday 28 December. They re-open on Wednesday 29 December. They will be closed again on 1, 2, 3 January 2022. They will re-open Tuesday 4 January.
When Care Connect is closed, the Emergency Duty Team can be contacted on 01454 615 165.