Summer entertainment at the Tropicana
A varied line-up of Theatre @ The Bay shows will take place at the Tropicana on the seafront during August and September.
The programme of eight shows will include daytime and evening performances suitable for both adults and children.
These shows are part of a full events programme planned to take place over the summer months, further establishing the venue as an arts and entertainment centre.
The Theatre @ The Bay line-up is:
• The Sea Show, by Squashbox theatre on 5 August at 2pm
• Nutty Noah on 8 and 22 August at 1pm
• Flit, Flap and Fly, by Fine Chisel on 10 and 11 August at 11am, 2pm and 3.30pm
• Stones and Bones, by Squashbox theatre on 18 August at 2pm
• Macbeth, by Oddsocks on 24 August at 7pm
• Gloriator, by Spitz and Co. on 26 August at 7pm
• Danny Champion of the World, by Illryia on 1 September at 7pm
• The Mysterious Vanishment of Pobby and Dingan, by Travelling Light on 23 September at 7pm.
More information about all the shows, including performance times, ticket prices and age suitability, can be found at www.thebayweston.co.uk and www.tobaccofactorytheatres.com
Tickets can be booked via the Tobacco Factory Theatres box office on 0117 902 0344 or visit www.tobaccofactorytheatres.com. A limited number of tickets are available from The Bay Café at the Tropicana, Marine Parade, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 1BE.
Facilities on site include The Bay Café with a licensed bar and toilets. All the performances will be inside with unallocated seating.
Funland @ the Tropicana is also being held until 4 September. Featuring a range of rides suitable for all ages, the park is open from 10am-8pm Sunday to Thursday and from 10am-9pm Friday and Saturday
The rides include Air, Dodgems, Aqua Zone, Pony Express, Waltzer, Wild Mouse, Wave Swinger, Dumbos, Bungees, Racerama and Trampolines.
Rides cost between £2 and £4.