Help to live independently at home
Improving care in the home
We have been making improvements to how care in the home is delivered, to help older people remain independent for as long as possible.
North Somerset has been split into five areas based on population size, with new providers appointed for each area.
Our new care providers are expanding their home care teams and have some exciting new roles available.
If you’re a caring person who is a great listener, patient and communicates well this could be the perfect job for you! Previous experience is not essential. In return you will receive:
- free training
- competitive rates of pay, plus enhancements
- mileage allowance
- flexible work patterns.
Depending on where you would like to work, please apply to that area’s care provider:
- Weston-super-Mare: Alliance Living Care
- Kewstoke, Worle and Banwell: Notaro Homecare
- Clevedon and Portishead: Brunelcare
- Long Ashton, Backwell and Churchill: Notaro Homecare
- Nailsea, Yatton and Congresbury: Notaro Homecare
All jobs are advertised on our Proud to Care website.