Ask for a copy
Get a copy
Most documents like committee reports and decision notices can be printed from the planning case files on our website.look for an application case files
If you can’t find what you are looking for we can provide copies of:
- decision notices (£15 per notice)
- ordnance survey location plans or site plans. See our:
To get decision notices or site plans use:get a copy
For copies of Section 52/106 agreements and unilateral undertakings, send an email to email@example.com containing:
- your name, address and telephone number
- the address of the site the agreement is about
- the date of the agreement (if known)
- the ‘SEC’ reference number found on the register of local land charges results, or the planning application reference
Documents are provided in electronic format without charge. If a paper copy is required please let us know. Charges for printing and postage will apply and an invoice will be sent with the copy of the agreement.
Use our online form to ask for confirmation a legal agreement has been complied with.
Plans and drawings
We do not provide copies of plans and drawings from an application that has been decided as these are protected by copyright. To get a copy of these you should contact the person who sent them to us.