Changes can improve a proposal and help make a scheme acceptable. A change can be made with or without us asking for it.
- A new application will be needed if we decide a change is substantially different from what was originally sent
- When we ask for changes we will normally give you a deadline to send us your changes
- If information has not been sent to us in time, the original application is likely to be refused
- If you change the site boundary you need to make sure the ownership certificate sent is still valid
When sending changes to us:
- include a covering letter to explain what has been changed
- include updated plans and make sure plan reference numbers are changed to show it is a different version