Following the examination hearings, on 26 June 2017 the Inspector issued further written guidance relating to the delivery of housing (document ID4). This required us to test the provision of additional housing sites. Our interim response to the Inspector was dated 20 July (document CD2). This included the following proposed timescale for the work.
- 1 June – landowners and developers contacted for delivery information
- 20 July – schedule of sites to be assessed published
- 24 July – site deliverability information published
- 1 August – site assessments published and comments invited
- 21 August – closing date for comments from interested parties
- 5 September – Executive committee to consider response to Inspector’s letter
As each stage is reached, we will update the relevant information on this page.
Landowners and developers contacted for delivery information
Based on the draft list of sites within the development management system that we tabled at the hearings (examination document ED36), we emailed the landowners and developers on 1 June and asked them to complete a deliverability questionnaire for their site.