Demolition work

You must notify gas, water and electricity companies so they can arrange for their services to be sealed.

You must also notify adjacent neighbours before work starts and minimise disruption during the works.

If it is a listed building or in a conservation area, permission may also be required under the Town and Country Planning Acts.

tell us about demolition work