The Scholar Transport Service is a discretionary scheme that is available for students in full-time education to apply for who are not eligible for travel assistance.
Please note that this scheme is applicable to North Somerset Council's supported routes only:
- Route 51 – Weston-super-Mare to Wrington
- Route 53 – Clevedon circular
- Route 54 – Clevedon to Bristol Airport (via Yatton & Cleeve)
- Route 55 – Bristol Airport to Hengrove Park (via Felton, Winford & Dundry)
- Route 57 – Portishead to Wetlands Lane
- Route 58 – Portishead to Redcliffe Bay
- Route 59 – Portishead to Nailsea (via Portbury).
If your application is successful, you will be contacted to discuss payment for the chosen ticket. This may include options to pay for the ticket in full or via Direct Debit (a mandate will need to be completed for Direct Debit payments). Once the first payment is received we will issue your ticket and travel details.