We can take action to control and reduce noise nuisance in the area.
Where possible we will try to resolve noise problems informally. If this doesn’t work we can take action to stop the noise nuisance. We can investigate:
- continuous dog barking
- continuous sounding of car or house alarms
- DIY activities for prolonged periods of time or at unreasonable hours
- loud amplified music or loud TV
- commercial noise – for example from construction sites or demolition work
- licensed premises noise – for example from pubs and clubs