Sportarray is our initiative to increase the number of disabled people regularly participating in sport.
Help for sports clubs
We support sports clubs, coaches and volunteers to gain knowledge and skills so that they feel confident in providing new inclusive sports sessions as part of their club activities.
We can offer your club:
- help with delivering inclusive sport opportunities
- help with finding courses to develop skills of coaches and volunteers, including disability awareness training
- Disclosure and Barring Service checks for volunteers delivering inclusive sport
- help with funding for adapted equipment and other needs
- free marketing and publicity
- a network of other inclusive sport clubs, giving you a chance to share good practice
If your club can commit to including everyone, and hold inclusive and/or dedicated sessions for disabled people, contact us.
01275 882 730