Help if you are homeless or need support
Supporting People programme
The Supporting People programme supports vulnerable people to have a better quality of life.
Support is available for anyone who needs help to live independently, including homeowners and people living in rented accommodation as well as those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Support can help with a wide range of issues including:
- paying rent on time
- dealing with tenancy issues
- adapting a home for a disability
- finding an alternative home
- liaising with the council, government departments and health services
- finding local services, training or jobs
- signposting specialist services.
A full list of the groups of people who are eligible for support plus forms to fill in to request support from the programme are on the North Somerset Online Directory.