Skip to main content
community safety and crime

Community safety and crime

Report an issue with a licensed activity

If you have a concern about a licensed activity, you can report it to us and we’ll look into it for you.

You can report:

  • bad taxi journeys
  • loud noise or music coming from a pub
  • sale of alcohol or cigarettes to children