There are five sub-groups which report to the local safeguarding adults board (LSAB), and their roles within the organisation.
- Learning and Development - works to convert the lessons learned from audits and Safeguarding Adult Reviews (SAR) into multi-agency training
- MCA/DoLS (Mental Capacity Act/Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards) LPS (Liberty Protection Safeguards) - collects and analyses data around the above subjects and helps to interpret new legislation
- Policy and Procedures - produces and updates multi-agency policy and guidance
- Quality, Performance and Assurance - evaluates data from across all agencies and advises the Board on key themes and areas of priority
- Tackling Exploitation - develops guidance and protocols around sexual and criminal exploitation, cuckooing/county lines, and modern slavery