Caravan site licence

You need this licence if you are responsible for land on which caravans are regularly sited.

This includes touring, holiday and residential caravans or park homes.

If you have not heard from us by the end of the 42 day completion date you will be able to carry on as though your application has been granted.

There may be a fee payable for relevant sites.

apply for a caravan site licence on the Gov.UK website

If your application is refused you can contact us to discuss your case.

We are required by the Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (England) Regulations 2014 to publish a register of site rules for protected sites in our area. Complete and return the form with your site rules.


Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960

Mobile Homes Act 2013

private rented housing

01934 426 885

Last reviewed: Monday 15 February 2016