Temporary event notice

You need to give this notice if you are holding an ad-hoc event involving the sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment or providing late night refreshment.

apply for a temporary events notice on the Gov.UK website

If you have not heard from us by the end of the seven day completion date you will be able to carry on as though your application has been granted.

For failed applications, consumer complaints or other issues, contact the licensing team.


Licensing Act 2003

licensing team
Licensing, Town Hall, Walliscote Grove Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1UJ

01934 426 800


Last reviewed: Monday 15 February 2016