About your bins

Bins and containers

We provide these bins and containers to most properties:

  • food waste container and kitchen caddy
  • recycling box
  • wheeled refuse bin
  • garden waste bin – when the property is registered for the garden waste service.

You should mark all bins and containers with your house name or number.

Missing or damaged containers

There is currently a delay in replacing recycling boxes. We will deliver your replacement boxes as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

When we damage your containers we will replace them in most cases. If we can’t replace them we will tell you why.

sign in to MyAccount to ask for a replacement container