Planning enforcement

Our enforcement plan explains how we deal with complaints.

Tell us if you think a development does not keep to planning rules.

report a breach of planning

We will keep your details confidential.

Appealing an enforcement notice

You can appeal against most types of enforcement notice we issue. Appeals need to be made to the Secretary of State within the time limits set out in the notice.

You can research and look up notices we have issued using:

search for enforcement notices

For general queries on planning enforcement use:

contact us