Get a copy

Most documents like committee reports and decision notices can be printed from the planning case files on our website.

look for an application case files

If you can’t find what you are looking for we can provide copies of:

  • decision notices (£15 per notice)
  • ordnance survey location plans or site plans. See our:

To get decision notices or site plans use:

get a copy

Legal agreements

For copies of Section 52/106 agreements and unilateral undertakings, contact us with:

  • your name, address and telephone number
  • the address of the site the agreement is about
  • the date of the agreement (if known)
  • the ‘SEC’ reference number found on the register of local land charges results, or the planning application reference

Documents are provided in electronic format without charge. If a paper copy is required please let us know. Charges for printing and postage will apply and an invoice will be sent with the copy of the agreement.

ask for confirmation that an agreement has been met or applies
contact us

Plans and drawings

We do not provide copies of plans and drawings from an application that has been decided as these are protected by copyright. To get a copy of these you should contact the person who sent them to us.

Planning policy and research