Applying to close a road

If you are a contractor or event organiser needing to ask for a road closure, road restriction or traffic management, please contact our streetworks team.

We will tell you:

  • what type of order you need to apply for
  • what information you will need to send us
  • how long the application process takes
  • and what you need to do once the order is granted
street works enquiries

01934 888 802