Planning an event
If you want to hold an event on our land you will need our permission.
For an event to approved you will need to send us:
- an event application form
- a risk assessment for your event
- confirmation that you have public liability insurance for a minimum of £5million
Most applications need to be sent to us a minimum of six weeks before your event takes place. We recommend that you send us your application well before your proposed event date. Applications sent to us not meeting our deadlines will be refused. Major or larger scale events will need to send us applications up to six months before the proposed event.
Fees and charges
We do charge for the hire of land for events. Site fees must be paid before your event takes place.
If you are planning a firework display, or firing fireworks as part of your event, you will also need to complete a firework display form. This will give our firework safety team information to assess the display you are organising. We will need:
- site specific risk assessments from the company firing pyrotechnics
- site map showing fall out zone and firework display set up
- public liability insurance for a minimum of £5million for the company firing pyrotechnics
For information or to talk about holding an event on our land contact the:
01934 626 982