West of England rental standard
About the West of England rental standard
The West of England rental standard has been developed to recognise accredited landlords and letting agents.
The four neighbouring West of England local authorities work with local, regional and national accrediting organisations who can apply to the local authority to be members of the rental standard. Approved membership will then be passed down to accredited landlords and letting agents of the partner associations.
Approved organisations are:
- Bristol association of letting and managing agents
- Bristol university student union lettings
- National approved letting scheme
- Royal institute of chartered surveyors
- South West landlords association
If you want to be part of the rental standard contact your accrediting organisation to check they have sent an application. Other organisations can still apply to be accredited and will be considered later this year.