Empty properties

If you own an empty property we can work with you to bring it back into use. When you are not willing to work with us we may be able to take legal action.

We can advise on:

  • applying for a change of use
  • financial incentives and grants available
  • letting the property
  • selling the property

You can also sell, or lease, the property to a housing association using our leasing scheme run in partnership with Chapter 1.

report an empty property