Dog control orders
Dog control orders place restrictions on taking dogs on some areas of land.
The orders dictate what happens if owners:
- allow dogs to go on land they are banned from
- fail to clean up after a dog in public areas
- fail to keep a dog on a lead in set areas
- fail to put or keep a dog on a lead when directed to do so by one of our officers
- take more than a specified number of dogs onto certain areas of land
Signs at these locations detail the orders.
launch map in full screen