What to do when moving home
Use MyAccount to update your name or address if you are moving within North Somerset, or complete our form providing:
- your name
- the address you are moving from
- the date you are moving out
- the address you are moving to
- the date the property was purchased or tenancy started
- if rented, the name and address of the landlord
- if you pay by Direct Debit, and would like to continue paying this way
- if you have any discounts or exemptions that need to continue
We will update our records and issue a bill.update your details using MyAccount
If you can’t update your details using MyAccount, complete an enquiry form and a member of staff who is able to deal with your enquiry will contact you.contact us about Council Tax
If you are a landlord advising us that your tenants have moved, email landlords&lettingsNS@liberata.com.
Updating your Council Tax details does not automatically register you to vote at election. To do this visit the Gov.uk website.