Public space protection orders
All of our off-street car parks have a public space protection order in place.
The order requires that in our car parks you must not:
- abandon vehicles and/or trailers
- vandalise the area
- obstruct our officers or users of the car park
- sleep, camp or cook (this does not apply in all of our car parks)
- obstruct ramps, stairs or lifts
- light fires
- smoke (this does not apply in all of our car parks)
- cause nuisance by playing ball games, skating or scootering
- distribute leaflets or any other advertising materials
Anyone who fails to comply, without reasonable excuse, is in breach unless specific exemptions apply within the order.