Moving in and out of a premises
Changes to premises or name
You must contact us if you change your business name or address.
For a change of name you will need to let us know the previous name of your business, and the new name.
If you are moving premises you will need to let us know:
- your business name
- the address you are moving from
- the date you are moving out
- the address you are moving to
- the date the property was purchased or tenancy started
- if rented the name and address of the landlord,
- if you pay by Direct Debit, and would like to continue paying this way, and
- if you have any relief or discounts that need to continue.
When changes are made we will update our records and issue a bill.