We own around 80 car parks in North Somerset and charge
for parking in some of these. Although there are no charges in our
other car parks, time restrictions may apply so we advise you to
check the information board whenever you park.
Finding a car park
Use our interactive map to find a car park
close to where you want to be – choose ‘Parking’ from the list on
the left-hand side. We recommend you check the information board in
the car park when you park.
Fees and charges and
View our fees and charges for more
information about car park charges - we don't charge for
parking in all of our car parks - and permit charges. To apply for
a permit contact our
car parks team.
You can also pay excess parking charges
online. This service only applies to 16-digit excess parking
Parking tickets and
We issue parking tickets if:
- users fail to display a valid ticket
- park a vehicle that is not allowed in the car park
- overstay the time that they have paid for
- don’t park within the marked bays
Disabled parking permit
Holders of disabled parking permits should check the information
boards at each car park as different charges or restrictions may
apply at each location.
Restrictions apply in some of our car parks, for more
informaiton read our
parking restrictions FAQs.
Changes to parking
Following consultation about proposed changes to parking
charges, eight responses were received:
- one in support of proposals at Nailsea and Backwell railway
station car park
- two against proposals at Nailsea and Backwell railway station
- one against the proposed 20 minute charge at station car
- four general comments
Our executive member whose portfolio includes car parks has
considered replies and agreed that the order will go ahead with
- Worle Parkway: seven day ticket to be reduced from £6 to
- Carlton Street car park: evening ticket expiry time to be
increased from 12.30am to 2.30am.
This car park order variation will come into force as from 22
April 2013 except:
- Nailsea and Backwell station: on completion of the proposed
expansion expected August 2013
- Worle Parkway: will start at the completion of the car park
expected January 2014.
For more information contact our